Thursday 10 November 2011

Blogging it Wright

Hello All! Welcome to my blog “Doing it Wright”. I'm Alexandra, a  twenty-something year old woman living in Toronto. I am a personal trainer at the YMCA and a fitness enthusiast. I am always looking for ways to make things better, easier and the true answer to being the best and to do it right.



(I am on the left, my sister on the right)


I like to write about my experiences in fitness through education and personal action. I have experienced many different types of training and worked with all sorts of people. I am on the quest for answers and hopefully, through this blog, can share them with others.

I ran an aquatic department at a YMCA so understand people, water and business. I left to continue school in public relations. I want to learn even more about how to get it right in business and communication with people.

My favorite thing to do is work out with my pooch, August. You will see him throughout many of my posts. I am lucky enough to be able to work with a specialty company, Fetching, that allows me to train others and their dogs. The best part of my day!


Please comment up. Tell me your experiences, stories and what you like. I love to hear what others think and hope this blog lets me communicate even more. 

What do you find makes a successful blog?

1 comment:

  1. A successful blog has useful, easy to read content, multimedia, and actively reads and contributes to others blogs. That's how you get your name out there!

    ReplyDelete